FP's Air Circulation System I
Experienced cultivators understand the critical role air circulation plays in the successful growing of mushrooms. Without proper air input and distribution, there is little chance of obtaining consistently large fruitings. Fungi Perfecti has developed an air system that has been specifically designed for the home grower. This system regulates humidity within the growing environment. Humidity is maintained by eight fine spray mist nozzles, regulated by an on/off solenoid valve, which is activated by a humidistat. Through the use of evaporative cooling, a temperature drop of 15 - 25° F can often be achieved. Our Air Circulation System I combines air distribution and humidification in one package for grow rooms up to 2000 cubic feet in volume.
The Air Circulation System I Package Includes:
- A 360 CFM (@ .8" static pressure) plenum fan
- A two-speed in-line "booster" duct fan
- A sheet metal housing
- A 99.97% efficient HEPA filter, 12 x 12 x 5.8 inches
- 20 feet of 8 inch diameter vented ducting
- 8 fine mist nozzles
- A 1/4" brass solenoid valve
- A duct humidistat
- A weatherized 4-outlet Ground Fault Circuit Interrupt (GFCI) extension box with 6 foot cord and two grounded 120V plugs
Please note: due to the complexity of this product, our online store is unable to automatically calculate shipping. If you order this product online, a customer service representative will contact you regarding shipping costs before we charge your credit card.